ANH additions for my TM Armor

Here are some pics of my E11 Blasters ,ROM FX PRO instaled in to my TM stunt lid , and some nice binders.

SDS E11 BLASTER.

DSCF1910.jpg

DSCF1911.jpgDSCF1907.jpgDSCF1909.jpgDSCF1912.jpgDSCF1914.jpgDSCF1919.jpgDSCF1920.jpgDSCF1931.jpgDSCF1932.jpgDSCF1928.jpgDSCF1930.jpgDSCF1933.jpg

Love the rom-fx set up in your TM helmet, looks great!

Your SDS E-11 looks great too.

A few questions:

Do you feel its as accurate as you have dream off, and a good buy.

Whats its made off, is it solid/strong for a life time trooping etc.

Troop on :)

Your going to be hot in that lid :o

Hi Rolf, the sds blaster i am pleased with it , it has had some amendments ie the frount sight is more accurate , i have weathed it slightly happy with the scope and the hengstler counter and the main thing i am pleased with its nice and light so i feel it will be good for trooping , the only thing that dose bother me is the braket that holds the hengstler counter on to the rail could be a bit stronger , but i could mod this i will see how it gose need to get a lot of troops in to test it out. overal a nice blaster for money.

Hi Mark,

yes think you might be right about the me getting to hot , just so used to wearing motor bike helmets , i have only velcroed the padded liner in the lid so it esay to take out if i get to hot , or maybe add some fans , what do you think any of you advice and exspreance would be appriceated.

Regards

Steve

Hi Rolf, the sds blaster i am pleased with it , it has had some amendments ie the frount sight is more accurate , i have weathed it slightly happy with the scope and the hengstler counter and the main thing i am pleased with its nice and light so i feel it will be good for trooping , the only thing that dose bother me is the braket that holds the hengstler counter on to the rail could be a bit stronger , but i could mod this i will see how it gose need to get a lot of troops in to test it out. overal a nice blaster for money.

I just made the discovery that exactly that part you mentions, the one that holds the hengstler is metal. I've updated the topic on my SDS here.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=10564&pid=134265&st=0entry134265

Hi steve in the helmet department, less is definately more ~ ooh matron!

Simple foam padding with plenty of free space to let the air circulate is the order of the day. While your trooping in a hot area ie shopping center or convention center there will be little chance to open your vents and catch a nice breeze as you would while doing 150 on your bike ;)

Hi steve in the helmet department, less is definately more ~ ooh matron!

Simple foam padding with plenty of free space to let the air circulate is the order of the day. While your trooping in a hot area ie shopping center or convention center there will be little chance to open your vents and catch a nice breeze as you would while doing 150 on your bike ;)

Hi Mark,

I see what your saying , it just feels realy comfey as it is at the moment plus it hides the rom fx , what if i added a couple of fans would that work.

It may work for you, im just going by my experience.. give it a go and see :)

Ok Mark i will give it a go and test it at the mcm troop.

I have almost nothing in my helmet even when I hve it on...

maybe that's the problem? my brain should always be put in before I put on my helmet.

actually I just have a fan, a simple switch, a 9 volt and a single pad at the top.

and a simple chinstrap bolted with my ear screws.

when I get to the voice amp I'm just gonna use the wireless mic system

and just leave the switch open all the time.

after 4 hours of nonstop helmet wearing in an air conditioned hall-

at wondercon I had probably an ounce of liquid in the lowest parts of the inside

so having a liner might soak up some...

lucky for me I insulated the electronics pretty well.

can't imagine what it would be like to short out 9volts on your head

when it's wet with moisture.

try wearing the helmet and walk around the block at about noontime in the sun.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen

You definetly have way too much going on in your lid... like Mark said, less is more... If you are going to be wearing a balaclava too then you will roast buddy.... The padding looks nice though, but for the sake of practicality it's gonna do your head in (pardon the pun)..... I was on the NSC troop yesterday, the temperature was about 25c and man was it hot in that lid.... and I only have B&Q foam pads in mine.. I also have 2 very small fans over the lenses to keep them fog/sweat free...

On a safety note, are your batteries housed in some form of sealed battery boxes, as the last thing you want is the sweat from your head somehow shorting and corroding the batteries....

Do like that SDS blaster..... you'll have to show that to me on one our troops :)