Anyone planning to offer an accurate ANH HDPE Trooper Bucket?

JoeR

For years I have been wanting to 3 ultra accurate helmets, an HDPE weathered, chipped, crappy ANH and ESB helmets and a yellowed ROTJ helmet. My ROTJ helmets will be the most screen accurate to date. I just need a super accurate HDPE ANH pull. Does anyone plan to offer one? In my opinion the HDPE TE is not nearly accurate enough. TM or TE2 I would love you to do this. What do people think?

Joe

Yep, Mister AA made the original helmet with khaki embossed HDPE..... and today it's damn hard to find this stuff in Europe (I don't know for the USA).

I'm really curious to know why?

Because the HDPE stuff is very "out dated" with all the new high-tech ABS,resin and other plastics that stuff is not as in high demand as it was 30 odd years ago, and I would be surprised if it is not made in a few more short years from now

HDPE is not going anywhere. Its what you drink your milk out of. Its the quart of oil container that you are pouring. Its used for mustard and other condiments containers. Folgers coffee containers. Its used in prosthetics. Its very flexible and usually comes in an off white or in any color but clear. Look on the bottom of any recyclable container for the recycle logo and it will tell you if its HDPE, PP (polypropelene) or ABS or whatever.

Edited by TK-4510

• 3 weeks later...