Jump to content

TK 14166

501st Stormtrooper[TK]
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About TK 14166

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender


  • FISD Supporter

Standard Info

  • Name
  • 501st ID
  • 501st Unit
    Southern California Garrison

Recent Profile Visitors

313 profile views
  1. Little fit test today! This is me holding the thighs up. They fall on my knees so I’ll need to make a thigh guarder set. So seeing how it all fits. I’ll have to cut the top of the barrel and thighs. And the bottom of the shins. I’m considering of maybe trimming the butt plate down too. I also cut the thigh in the back. I need to make it tighter so I’m basically not swimming in it. However as we can see the cover strip isn’t centered. So now I’m thinking of cutting it off and reattaching it. Thoughts on it? And this is what the thigh looks like before cut. Hoping to hear thoughts and advice. Thanks for taking a look!
  2. I'm still thinking about taking them out... I noticed that for L3 it doesn't need to drilled out. But if I do, I would use a small drill bit and file the rest down.
  3. Thank you for what you have done! With much appreciation, I hope all goes well and better!
  4. Another little update. So sadly our group hasn’t been able to meet up due to a lot of conflicting schedules. But I haven’t let this stopped me! Now that I got one project done, time to go full force on this. Just got my boots in last week from Imperial Boots. As always, the boots are great. Today I was able to file out the teeth and vents. Some small progress, but it’s something! Next step is to reinforce the helmet a bit on its top side.
  5. Looks great! How did you start cutting it out?
  6. Small update. I finished washing my armor. Thankfully the fiberglass isn’t to bad to the touch anymore. Meeting with the group today to discuss our plan of attack.
  7. Finally got everything in and was able to pick up my BBB! Definitely excited for this after opening it all up! Couple of things noticed, just some small cracks thankfully nothing major. And I’ll have to get the under suit taken in just a bit. But other then that, no major problems with this kit! Can’t wait to get with the others in our build group and start putting this thing together!
  8. Congrats on BBB dude. Definitely will be watching! Glad to hear Jim was kind enough to send you another one! Jim is great with communicating. A bunch of us in SCG got his kits too.
  9. 14166 WIP 07/18/2019 California TK No Jimmiroquai
  10. Yeah they do! The lining is great. But yeah I feel they may get a little hot fast. Ahh no string on mine, but they do have the opposite velcro on the back of the hands. I really hope our helmets come in tomorrow. Lol
  11. So since there’s 8 of us in this run. We got our first of 4 BBB’s! No ETA yet on when the last 3 will arrive. We had our armor shipped to our buddy’s work place. (Also apart of our SCG build group.) Thankfully he was nice enough to start separating all the parts and put them in a box for each of us. And here’s my BBB. Just missing the helmet and the other few parts that were still awaiting. And I got my gloves from Endor Finders. I really like the feel of these gloves. They fit my hand pretty well. That’s all for now. More incoming soon!
  12. Hey guys! So finally decicded to get the anthology set from Jim. I'm apart of the SCG group build that @TheRascalKing is a part of. I'm defintally excited to be in a group that'll double the number of anthology suits world wide. Half of that number in my own garrison! It's great to be apart of this team and working with everyone on this new challenge. (under suits) Just waiting for our BBB to arrive and then I'll start posting updates on my progress.
  • Create New...