Scratchbuilt E11

gh05ty

This is my E11 Scratchbuild, it started out as im sure most others have with plans downloaded and the intention to get a few resin parts ........this is where it went wrong , i started looking at various things around the house and thought hmmmmm i could use that and next thing i have an E11 not accurate by any means but it has all the "right parts" inc a folding stock and im quite pleased with it and the cost of the total build.... £12 including paint,glue and the LED's etc for the stand. B)

LPIC6261.jpg

• 1 month later...

OK ive made a few changes to this...

LPIC6370.jpg

it now has a red LED in the front of the scope and a scratchbuilt hengstler to hold the batteries and on/off switch (the switch is the counter reset button) and the "targeting sensors" which are again scratchbuilt from bits of scrap i had lying around from the main blaster build, i have also changed the folding stock pivot and the back cap to an all alloy one as the plastic one it had just didnt look "meaty enough" well i didnt like it anyway. :rolleyes: