Cub Scout Space Derby

Debater2nd

After posting these pictures on my local garrison board and Facebook, I was so entertained by my running narrative that I thought I should share it with my fellow white-armor troopers. These are from a Cub Scout space derby today, where they raced homemade rockets. We began with a little skit, and all in all it was a pretty good troop. Enjoy!

A lone TK enters, with the goal of arresting a dissident and restoring order to the Empire. He ensures that he has the right malcontent by asking for a name.

IMG_7820.thumb.jpg.6325ddba5a3a4141f6108c19516e97ad.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Very cool Daniel!!!!!!! Were you holding the lightsaber in this pic???

IMG_7796.jpg

That's pretty funny and reminds me of two lessons:

1) One stormtrooper really can make a difference (you were cool, Jedi are just...)

2) Why I will never troop a kids birthday party again.

Ya....... been there too....

Hate the Mob mentality that takes over, fun and games one sec and then they can get really nasty!!!!! the worst is that the parents have a kick out of it........

Very cool Daniel!!!!! its not easying enforcing the will of our beloved Emperor by ones self!!!!!

Good for you! As a former cub master I am sure the kids LOVED it! I often went to meetings dressed as a pirate or an Indian or even a British Officer with a pith helmet! I am surprised they let you bring the blaster in even after hours. Our school would have had the other kind of troopers there in no time.

I am looking forward to getting the armor done so I can do kid stuff. I have been a magician since I was in 6th grade and love kids shows and have SOME experience in child mind control, err crowd control!

I am looking forward to getting the armor done so I can do kid stuff. I have been a magician since I was in 6th grade and love kids shows and have SOME experience in child mind control, err crowd control!

I think there are those of us that might benefit in learning your child mind err crowd control techniques. :)