Armor from Jedi-Robe U.K.

Hi there! I am new here and has been trying to learn more about "accurate" TK armor and helmet.

I came across a shop in U.K. called "Jedi-Robe The Star Wars Shop" on eBay offering professionally built armor and kit that comes with boots and neck seal. Armor produced in the UK with 2.5mm ABS material. Its supposed to be the ready to wear type of armor and helmet.

Anyone had any experience or seen one of this armor and helmet? Please comment.

Cheers!

Sur

STAY AWAY!!!! WARNING!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

Over priced, bad quailty,

Look into ATA, TM, AP, TE2 armor, one these will get you where you want to be ;)

They've said it all... and all they've said is true.

You can also read my "Armor 101" (very brief description of most of the popular armors) here.

Good luck... and good job coming and asking first!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

No said:
They've said it all... and all they've said is true.

You can also read my "Armor 101" (very brief description of most of the popular armors) here.

Good luck... and good job coming and asking first!!!

WoW! :D That was a unanimous answer to my question. I have no doubt and will not go near that armor.

Thanks all for the quick and informative responses...

I am currently looking into the AP armor cos I am 5'9" smalll build. I think the AP would fit me better, am I correct?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

WoW! :D That was a unanimous answer to my question. I have no doubt and will not go near that armor.

Thanks all for the quick and informative responses...

I am currently looking into the AP armor cos I am 5'9" smalll build. I think the AP would fit me better, am I correct?

I'm 5'9 and have AP... fit's like a glove.... having said that TM, ATA will also be fine as you kinda trim the armour to your size (so-to-spk). The orginal suits were designed for troopers around the 5'10" to 5'11" mark, so you won't have a problem with any of them... If you are of a smaller build then AP will dandy...