The new A Team movie 2010

RogueTrooper

Fox reveals new action packed ‘The A-Team’ movie trailer online. Earlier today, 20th Century Fox finally legally released its new movie trailer (below) for the action-packed remake of “The A-Team” movie starring, Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Sharlto Copley, Jessica Biel, Quinton Jackson, and Yul Vazquez.

“The A-Team” movie is made after the original TV series that ran from 1983-87. It follows an unofficial team of Vietnam vets who will do anything to bring the bad guys down. They were all sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit,and they eventually escape from a maximum-security stockade and survive in the Los Angeles underground as soldiers of fortune.

It hits theaters this summer on June 11,2010. It was produced by Stephen J. Cannell who is the same person who created the TV show.

Link to trailer: --------------

http://film-book.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/a-team-2010-first-photo2.jpg

It looks good to me, But looks can be deceiving..............

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I saw the "leaked" trailer last week. I loved it because it started out JUST like the original TV series. Hopefully this will not disappoint like other reimagined 80s icons (Miami Vice, Transformers 2, G.I. JOE, etc. . . IMO)

With Cannell who is the same person who created the TV show producing the movie, hopefully it will have the same flavor.

Liam Neeson is an outstanding actor. He should do justice to the part.

And I WILL GO SEE THIS MOVIE OR ANY MOVIE, JUST TO SEE JESSICA BEIL!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

jessica-biel.jpg

Hmm, used to love the show, have to see how wel they translate it. The "Mr. T" character wasn't too bad, but "Face"...might not be the same without Dirk Benedict. I guess that's why there's $5 Tuesdays with unlimited popcorn at a local cinema right?

I hope Qui Gon Ginn is a better leader of the A-Team than a Jedi or it will be a really short movie. (Just kidding Mr. Neesom) ;)

I know that it's hard to see someone else play Face other then Dirk.....But if you look at Bradley Cooper's (the new face for Face) acting style, he has that same aire about him as Benedict.

All I know is the A-team movie is either going to be, a really good film or a really bad film..........

Hmm, used to love the show, have to see how wel they translate it. The "Mr. T" character wasn't too bad, but "Face"...might not be the same without Dirk Benedict. I guess that's why there's $5 Tuesdays with unlimited popcorn at a local cinema right?

I hope Qui Gon Ginn is a better leader of the A-Team than a Jedi or it will be a really short movie. (Just kidding Mr. Neesom) ;)