Interview in 'Star Wars Insider' issue 116

vadersculptor

I was approached by 'Star Wars Insider' Magazine to do an interview which will appear in Issue # 116 in March 2010.

I'm also arranging to do some book signings in London so hopefully I'll see some of you guys there!! (I'll let you know when and where)

Brian

Very Cool Brain,

I am lovin your Book!!

Can someone in the London please get me a copy of SWI Issue # 116 signed when it happens?? please.....

Tom

If you're doing a signing Brian, I know a few London based UKG troopers and a Vader who would probably be up to supporting you.

Right guys? :D

Wow - now that would be impressive!! :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper: :vader1: I'd even get a round in at the local - well... depending how many turn up :lol:

Brian if you would like me to try and arrange something for the London signings drop me an Email and I'm sure we can work something out.

vadersculptor said:
The Star Wars Insider issue #116 with the interview comes out 16th March 2010

Brian

The book has stimulated a lot of interest!! I've just been asked to attend a convention in Munster,Germany on 7th March 2010

Visit convention Website

It would be great to see some of you guys there - could do with a bit of help with translation - hope their English is better than my German. :o

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Brian if you would like me to try and arrange something for the London signings drop me an Email and I'm sure we can work something out.

Glad to see you jump on this mate. ;) Brian, the guys 'dahn saarff' really know their stuff, you won't be disappointed. ;)