Hey Guys, ok so im still terrible at remembering ppls online names

but

Craig

Jay S.

Chris B.

Waggs

Moe

Terrell

and all else, im having a laser tag b-day would be great if everyone showed up and had a blast. Its like $20 for three games and then we can have some pizza/beer what ever and have a blast.

Maybe mossy on over toe D&B on hall rd.

SAT. Yeah, this SAT....

Let me know if you wanna play

Alex

Hey Alex, Would love to come to your Birthday Party! But I am about 500mi way! :(

So, I am will wish you AN EXCELLENT B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Dagum!...and I love me some laser tag....

according to google earth thats a 4379 mile trip for me ....so i will have to say "NO" to the RSVP LOL

Have a Blast!!! and dont forget to warm up and strech before and after the games, were not teen agers and more!!!

according to google earth thats a 4379 mile trip for me ....so i will have to say "NO" to the RSVP LOL

Have a Blast!!! and dont forget to warm up and strech before and after the games, were not teen agers and more!!!

Thats not so far...... lol

TY

thanks guys for the wishes.

I'd go if I didn't just get 10 stitches in my thumb/hand.

I've always wanted to laser tag in my stormtrooper armor.

LMAO ! that would be so awesome. A whole bunch of Tooper in laser tag. Finally a chance to see lasers zooming by. Would be a LOT of fun. Probably hard to see tho

Alex,

I'd love to go, but my AT-AT hit a patch of ice coming back from my last trip and ended up in a ditch and I can't take my TIE fighter because it doesn't like cold weather, besides Darth Vader tends to frown on things like using TIE fighters for personal business, and I really hate being choked.

Hope you have a great birthday, and stay warm! This Hoth-like stuff is for the birds. If I'd wanted to be a Snow Trooper, I would have started working on that armor.