New Years!

MiDri

Still a few things I need to do to finish transition to sandy, new sholder straps, hand guards, and of course get dirty...

Getting ready:

GvShn.jpg

Ready!:

vgRJL.jpg

So I'm there:

LxPjE.jpg

Helmet fogged over whilst transiting to new location:

IJ7gh.jpg

Happy new year!

wPx0Q.jpg

Something must have been really cool outside that window...

Y3Ry8.jpg

EWOK ATTACK!

2NoyU.jpg

LOl very cool!!

2 things:

Y3Ry8.jpg

What happened to your buttplate????

and

u have a hot chick on your 10 and your looking out the window........DUDE what up with that???

:D joking but seriously weres your butt plate?

What happened to your buttplate????

and

u have a hot chick on your 10 and your looking out the window........DUDE what up with that???

:D joking but seriously weres your butt plate?

Took it off so I could sit down, just for any one in the future thinking about having a separate butt plate... it's really not worth it... it comes of all the time and I have to have my spotter re-secure it... which definitely makes people double take when some ones fiddling with a stormies butt.

Have you thought about using straps to connect the back plate to the butt? Allow for a bit of distance, but not too much since you want the belt to cover the gap. My friend and I did that using e-6000 on each end. '-')b

Have you thought about using straps to connect the back plate to the butt? Allow for a bit of distance, but not too much since you want the belt to cover the gap. My friend and I did that using e-6000 on each end. '-')b

Ya i had a few other ideas to, like some kind of locking mechanism, i really don't wan to bend the butt plate if I sit in a chair so having it flipped up and on my back wouldn't be the best choice.

No Buttplate :huh: LOL !!!! :lol:.......... No Buttplate :huh: LOL!!!! :lol:......... No Buttplate :huh: LOL!!!! :lol:

Y3Ry8.jpg

just for any one in the future thinking about having a separate butt plate... it's really not worth it...

Sorry mate but ,quotes like that are not really helpfull to new starters,Every trooper i know has a seperate butt plate,the armour is made that way as it was in the film.just fix it properly!

2195293319_3899375d4f.jpg

2900359208_2987dfdbd4.jpg

HOW TO MAKE SNAP PLATES

Im 100% sure if you use snaps that you will never have a problem again.

Sorry mate but ,quotes like that are not really helpfull to new starters,Every trooper i know has a seperate butt plate,the armour is made that way as it was in the film.just fix it properly!

2195293319_3899375d4f.jpg

2900359208_2987dfdbd4.jpg

HOW TO MAKE SNAP PLATES

Im 100% sure if you use snaps that you will never have a problem again.

My buttplate is affixed with heavy duty snaps like the rest of my armor in 2 places to the back plate. It still unsnaps like crazy though.

• 4 weeks later...
Took it off so I could sit down, just for any one in the future thinking about having a separate butt plate... it's really not worth it... it comes of all the time and I have to have my spotter re-secure it... which definitely makes people double take when some ones fiddling with a stormies butt.

Definitely good supporting argument for having a separate butt plate. ;) Looks like you had fun man. Nice work.