Assajj Ventress has a cameo in episode III!?

TK-2126_MD

Well J.C. TB7606 rom the Mexican Garrison was watching Epi III and guess what he found at 28:17.......

YES!!! it seems that Assajj Ventress was/is at the landing platform to recieve General Grivious!!!!!!

Any way this is monumental in the sence that this would make Assajj Ventress prequel cannon and not Expanded Universe!!!!!!

Now one could speculate and say "no!!!! thats San Hill not Assajj Ventress"

but that will make a heck of debate!!!!!!!

Once agin thx J.C. TB7606 from the mexican Garrison for spotting this!!!!

I just rewatched that scene a few times, going frame-by-frame. I still think the character you're referring to - standing in the front row toward the left side of the greeting party - is San Hill, standing there with the rest of the Separatist Council. Darth Sidious' order to Grievous in the same scene to send the Council to Mustafar kind of backs that up. The same character can be seen a few minutes later standing up and walking away after Grievous informs them of their destination.

A posted screen-grab would be nice proof either way. ;)

I just took a look, I think it's the San Hill character Brian refers to and not Ventress.

- The character standing at the landing platform doesn't have the Ventress outfit "chest and cleavage" design. The character has a solid colored torso, missing this key part.

- The "loin cloth" that Ventress wears (hangs down in front of her belt with the artistic design) is not there

- the shoulders seem wider than Ventress

- the head seems a bit big (which makes me think it's San Hill)

I haven't read the novelization of the movie, but would it possibly say who these individuals are in the book?

I have read the novelization, and it only mentions the name of the person Grievous actually talks to to tell them to go to Mustafar. I'll have to recheck it, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mention everyone's name who is in the "welcoming committee" but I could be mistaken.

*bounces to bookcase to look up the answer* will report back...ooooh, Republic Commando books, I may be a while :lol: