e-11 holster

Quinn_101

I can't speak to that item, however one of our brother troopers, Benard, (TK8280) has 25 pages of positive feedback on the holster he produces. And, it costs less! Check out this thread then throw him a PM

Vic

Edit: You can do a search for "holster" and the results will show several brothers making those.

I can't speak to that item, however one of our brother troopers, Benard, (TK8280) has 25 pages of positive feedback on the holster he produces. And, it costs less! Check out this thread then throw him a PM <a href="http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...&hl=holster" target="_blank">http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...&hl=holster</a>

Vic

Edit: You can do a search for "holster" and the results will show several brothers making those.

I agree, Bernard's holsters are great. I especially like the concealed pocket. I keep my armor bin key in there....

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah I should do that now. I still Kind of a newbie to whose in the 501st. Didn't know that someone makes them for sale.

Worst case, ping your future garrisonmates. Not that they know a thing about WhiteArmor.... :lol:

:angry: That's sarcasm, sheesh.

LOL - yeah, there's very little Titan representation here :smiley-sw013: Guess that's why we have a TI chriping in ;-)

Aaron's advice is straight on - most everything you can think to get is represented by a forum member, and if a forum member doesn't have the best deal at least we'll point you to the online resources that do (e.g. tkboots.com for boots).