HOWTO: Wiring aerator speakers to a mini plug

Just as a side note, you can also wire the speakers in a series, if you want to lessen the number of connections.

Ā 

For example, take the red from one speaker and connect it to the black of the other. Now connect the loose red and black wires to the mini plug. You can use extra wire if you need to extend it.

Ā 

Since there is no balance (left vs. right) between the speakers, and the distance is so short, this also works well.

Ā 

Just an option for wiring.

Ā 

:trooper:

Just as a side note, you can also wire the speakers in a series, if you want to lessen the number of connections.

Ā 

For example, take the red from one speaker and connect it to the black of the other. Now connect the loose red and black wires to the mini plug. You can use extra wire if you need to extend it.

Ā 

Since there is no balance (left vs. right) between the speakers, and the distance is so short, this also works well.

Ā 

Just an option for wiring.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Would yo uhave any pics on what you just described Scott. M I am a nuff nuff when it comes to electronics!

Ā 

Thanks Dan

Would yo uhave any pics on what you just described Scott. M I am a nuff nuff when it comes to electronics!

Ā 

Thanks Dan

Ā 

Yep. I will get some taken and put up shortly.

Ā 

• 2 months later...

How loud is the mini-speaker setup? I've always used my radio shack amp attached to my belt, but would rather have the sound come from my bucket. If this is just as loud, I would be interested in the upgrade.

Thanks for these tutorials.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...