Shoulder strap correctness

Directly from the CLR requirements :

* Shoulder straps. These must be securely mounted in front and may free float in back. They may be affixed with rivets, Velcro, or adhesive.

from EIB requirements :

* No visible rivets on shoulder straps

Agreed, glued mine in the front and velcro'd in the back. I used industrial velcro in the back, so they stay tight but can be adjusted or moved if need be.

I glued the fronts and left the backs floating, using thin, white elastic ties to hold them down-- same as the film suits.

Glued with E600 in the front and free floatin in the back. Haven't even bothered with the rubber bands yet.

Yerrp, same as Chris, glued front and floating back :duim:

......but I did bother with the elastic straps :P:D

Yerrp, same as Chris, glued front and floating back :duim:

......but I did bother with the elastic straps :P:D

They make such handy holders! You can cart around a couple dollars/ pounds, travel brochures, a burrito... the possibilities are endless. :D

They make such handy holders! You can cart around a couple dollars/ pounds, travel brochures, a burrito... the possibilities are endless. :D

Yerp, I often find the odd potatoe chip bag and other things sticking out of one of them when I troop with Mark -FBJ :D

Ideally it's white, but black would work as well. The standards don't really call it out either way, e.g. you can pass with black but white is encouraged.

OK, great, because even though i'm completely new to this and this is my first build ever and have made a few mistakes, i'm still shooting for EIB :D

If i got EIB any one can get EIB lol ( granted it just takes some hard work, great pasion and a large bowl of snanks)

If i got EIB any one can get EIB lol ( granted it just takes some hard work, great pasion and a large bowl of snanks)

lol well i've probably put about 40 hours into my suit in the 2 weeks since i've had it, and i've got plenty of snacks... and lots of that sweet wonderful mountain dew :P