'Shadowdale Creations"

Hi there,

I have ordered a 'dickey style' neck seal from them which arrived a few days ago.

First of all, the neck seal is absolutely awesome!! BUT: if you order, expect 'uncomfortable silence' afterwards until delivery...and it will definately take some time...! ;D

Cheers

Patrick

Hi there,

I have ordered a 'dickey style' neck seal from them which arrived a few days ago.

First of all, the neck seal is absolutely awesome!! BUT: if you order, expect 'uncomfortable silence' afterwards until delivery...and it will definately take some time...! ;D

Cheers

Patrick

Can you post some pics? I've always been very curious about that neckseal!!!

What material is made of, faux leather or pvc?

I could be wrong but I believe that company is the husband and wife that was banned from the RPF for bad business practices:

"General Mayhem and Shadow Duchess have been banned for a continuing pattern of taking costume and prop orders and not fulfiling those orders or making refunds."

Rick

its 50-50

ppl either love them or hate them, heard awesome things all the way to death threats.....

I bought the same neckseal from them: its vinyl/ pleather. Very nice looking seal, but weeks of no communication - when I emailed them to ask if it was in transit, I got a curt, almost offensive response.

I won't try them again, even though the item was good quality, I prefer honesty and courtesy.

Hi

Couldn't say yet fiirst time wearing for long time will be this weekend.Have had it on and is no problem wearing it is not restricting and is flexible and holds shape.I have the cloth one which has now seen it's day.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinon i had no problem with the item, being from the uk a lot relies on the trust when ordering from oversea's and advice from members on the forums at one time or another we have all been stung when buying something or seriously let down.

Very glad to say never by any member on the forums .

quote name='PGHtrooper21' date='Oct 29 2009, 09:53 AM' post='112174']

How does it feel when your trooping? Is the material breathable?

• 2 weeks later...
I have ordered a 'dickey style' neck seal today..

How many days wait your item???

( Shadow write me 2-3 weeks for delivery)

Thanks

:lol: more like 3-4 month if that.......

90% of there deliveries are eternal, but they have a very very high rate in stuff getting there.

let us know

...................... :angry::angry:

Hei Padde or JK007.. how many time for your neck seal??? :(:(:(

Sorry guys, I forgot to follow this thread, that's wh I did not post any pics or replies...! :huh:

As the shout for pics has been asnwered, I can just add something about the timeline.

Let me put it this way: if you need the neckseal for a specific date or troop - forget it! ;)

But if time is not a factor, this seal is definately worth waiting for!

As far as I remember, it has been about two months wait for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Patrick

Sorry guys, I forgot to follow this thread, that's wh I did not post any pics or replies...! :huh:

As the shout for pics has been asnwered, I can just add something about the timeline.

Let me put it this way: if you need the neckseal for a specific date or troop - forget it! ;)

But if time is not a factor, this seal is definately worth waiting for!

As far as I remember, it has been about two months wait for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Patrick

TWO months????

Shadow write me 2 or 3 weeks!!!

Ok...I wait ...

I don't have other options!!

If you want post more photos!!

Thanks

Federico

My opinion is If you don't have a tracking number by the third week I would inform them that you will be opening a paypal dispute for lack of delivery on goods.......

Good advice....

I wait three weeks .......

Maybe get all regular :huh::huh:

• 2 years later...

If it has only need 3 weeks, you still have the ability to get a paypal refund, then get a darman neck seal from here, faster shipping, custom made and you actually get it.