Please critique my FX build[*FX]

netjunkie9

Looks good the only thing that caught my eye were the thermal boxs, i would raise them till they almost touch the belt, other then that i really dont see any thing that merits change or fixing........

lets wait and see what others in the Bretheren have to say.

On my part good job!!!

Post forget to post the other pics, detail helmet pics, blaster, mics gren lens etc etc.

Looking good, only thing I'd adjust (aside the afore mentioned boxes) is just the placement of your TD. It seems to be off center. It's nit-picking, I know, and an easy fix, but when you're looking good, not alot to pick apart. Good Job!!!

Thanks guys. Yes, I noticed the TD after I completely unsuited. My belt is sort of jacked up - held together with Velcro for now - but I'm going to build it properly and then maybe use a bit of Velcro just to hold it in place. I also had to trim about 2 inches off the bottom of the tree-trunk FX thighs, that's why the molding detail is so far to the inside of the leg instead of centered but there was no way around that one.

Thanks guys. Yes, I noticed the TD after I completely unsuited. My belt is sort of jacked up - held together with Velcro for now - but I'm going to build it properly and then maybe use a bit of Velcro just to hold it in place. I also had to trim about 2 inches off the bottom of the tree-trunk FX thighs, that's why the molding detail is so far to the inside of the leg instead of centered but there was no way around that one.

Take your time on the trimming.........

i would start with small 1/4 inche increments, testing and fitting after every trim.

Great job with the build, the FX kit looks really good on you. :duim:

It doesn't look like the holster is attached to the belt. I don't see any snaps/rivets and there is a bit of the holster straps showing above the belt.

Also, I'd cut the butt. It's an EIB requirement (vice a 501st requirement), but it makes it look better/more accurate. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...