Star Tours makeover

Topgun

• 2 weeks later...

Just love this ride even if it is quite old, we all managed to ride it a few times over the last two weeks.

Ā 

When i asked a few "Cast Members" about the make over they appeared shocked and said that they knew nothing about it!!

Ā 

But they said that it was about time!!

Just love this ride even if it is quite old, we all managed to ride it a few times over the last two weeks.

Ā 

When i asked a few "Cast Members" about the make over they appeared shocked and said that they knew nothing about it!!

Ā 

But they said that it was about time!!

Ā 

Ā 

ya should have told the cast that they were soon gonna get the boot since the ride was gonna be remade into "STAR WARS its a small galexy after all" :D

Yeah, this was announced at the D23 convention a while ago.

Ā 

Rumor has it that the pod race scene is just a small portion of it. You will supposedly travel through several different Star Wars scenes, and perhaps a different combination every time you ride.

Ā 

That's the rumor, and my fingers are crossed. If it is all pod race, that will suuuuuuuuck.

Ā 

See, some of us Cast Members have half an idea what the Imagineers might do. ;)

Yea, there's going to be more than just the pod race. It's going to have several Star Wars scenes from what I heard too, but haven't heard of it being different with every ride, though. All I can say for a fact is there will be a certain bounty hunter in it. :fett2:

Ā 

Here is the Star Wars Tours news update: Star Wars Tour