C4 costuming issue

skywalker_1982

yesterday Rocked!!!!

we celebrated the legion birth and we where able to gather around (edited due to new data:) 2000 overall ppl in the event!!!

from 10:00 am to 5:01pm we took pictures and did trooping and stuff in the National Kids Museum in here!!!

We didn?t took our lids off in public EVER!

it was a Storm!

Kids and dads alike!

Moms and girls!!!

EVERYBODY wanted to take a picture with the troopers! it was something the like we?ve never seen in Costa Rica regarding a starwars thing!

Gotta say it:

Mission Accomplished!!!

KEEP THE HELMETS ON BROTHERS!

Hey Richard

You sound so pumped up!! Glad you had a good time, I know you were looking fwd to it.

By the way I agree - no alcohol in full view of the public!

Skywalkersbabe x

OK, just wanted to add a little to the buckets off discussion. Here is a link to the walk I did on Friday:

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I agree, under certain situations, it is helpful.

I did a Kids walk on Friday, which was for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation), and had so many elementary school kids guessing who I was. At the end of the walk, I was asked to speak to the kids (Since I also have Type 1, or Juvenile diabetes). I asked them if they wanted to see who I was, and they gave a resounding "YES". When I took off the bucket, most were surprised that it was not someone they knew, and I think that helped. I then told them not only was I a Stormtrooper, but I was a Type 1 Stormtrooper, and showed them my insulin pump, and talked a little bit about what they were doing would also help me.

It was very powerful, and the kids were awesome. The school raised almost $4,000 for the walk.

VERY Cool!!

Kudos man! My godson is Type I as well. That is awesome that you talked to the kids and took off the bucket.

That?s an impressive thing you did Scott!!!

i?m looking forward to start working with the Childrens Hospital.

Very soon I guess, we?ve had amasing coverage by the media here!

Commander Dargas said:
yeah... the first mod I did on my armor was so that I could sit down... so that?s not a real issue with me.

do you thinks there should be a problem if a trooper where to be caught having a beer while in armor?

hmmmm!

Dargas.

I always use Empire Ale when i make a steak and ale pie, very nice but its not from Costa Rico....

But when in armour make sure your drinking...........

---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13

firebladejedi said:
I always use Empire Ale when i make a steak and ale pie, very nice but its not from Costa Rico....

But when in armour make sure your drinking...........

---------

:o I SO need a bottle of that for my collection!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13