PT Build thread[*PT]

Daetrin

The saps are still going to need help building it. Unknowing people buy the stuff on ebay too. Same for VT, makerofthings, etc....

We are here to get the new guy into armor and into the Legion.

------------

So it's ok for these guys to constantly promote PT on the boards? This is starting to get under my skin. It's like they're just here to flaunt PTs wares.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

You guys are full mods - feel free to mod away if it gets out of hand or crosses the line. I trust each of your opinions 100%, and will back whatever calls you make.

I can see the reasons for wanting to ban the pt threads, but at the end of the day it gets dark. Sorry i mean we are here to help our 501st and potential 501st put their stuff together. So it will still find its way into conversation, and these boards...

If you keep it hushed and out of the way it is still going to be out there. Again im just trying to be rational about this and not side with those taking the juice as of late.

By banning the subject you are not going to take back what has been done. If we are open about everything and keep everyone informed hopefully people will do the right thing. But you know human nature, if X Y Z costs 800 bananas and A B C only costs 300 you know the rest :(

You're right Mark, however Marco (thon2009) is promoting PT:

I had a PT Armor and it Looks great!!!! Shiny Gloss for a little Price. A Recast! I dont care ;-)

In Germany we cant order a TE or some other Armor from USA.

And PT is a great Alternativ in good old Europe. Sometimes i will order a Troopermaker ;-)

And even more blatantly, this from Andreas (TK-7828):

I am very happy with my PT armor. A good screenaccurate kit with sharp details for a low price.

Should we, ask them nicely to stop promoting the PT unauthorised recast? I suspect the reply would make colourful, if brief reading. ;) At that point another sanction would be called for.

Im not saying i wont back up everyone here and accept the staff decision. Its a tough one for sure.

I would just put on your mod hat and remind the individual that we do not condone recasting, in public to show people what we think. We need solidarity and to make sure the casual reader can see where we are coming from. Deleting threads and banning builds is a form of denial. We know it goes on and we should take the moral high ground. Is that possible?

Cheap recast armour is available readily and some will always take the easy path.

Maybe we should have a section of the forum purely for recasters work, now that would be interesting, It would be like a name and shame hall of fame, would they dare post build threads if everyone was going to see exactly what they were up to?

Maybe we should have a section of the forum purely for recasters work, now that would be interesting, It would be like a name and shame hall of fame, would they dare post build threads if everyone was going to see exactly what they were up to?

Let's call a spade, a spade... :o

However, with our current batch of recasters, they would consider it a honor to have their wares displayed in a "recasters only" section. :rolleyes:

T ;)