Someone is getting a FREE Blaster from The WoodChuck

WoodChuck

WoodChuck here. OK, here's the deal of the century. I am willing to give away any blaster of your choice, to the trooper that helps me with this quest.

As many of you know, Spud Trooper TC-6026, is my son-in-law. He recently graduated from ITT Technical Institute, with Highest Honors, earning an Associate degree in computer networking. He maintained a 3.97 GPA, and was invited to become a member of the National Technical Honor Society. He also has the A+ and CNA certifications.

Spud Trooper is 30 years old. He and my daughter are willing to travel to the new job location, without restrictions.

I know the economy is still very bad, even if the president says otherwise. I know it's hard to find a new job, that's why I'm asking.

Spud is spending a lot of time sending out resumes. He is currently employed as a service tech at a family business, but isn't using his knowledge, skills, or abilities to their fullest potential.

The employer that hires him will not be disappointed. Most tech-savy individuals are nerds, but Spud is a super-nerd. I am constantly amazed as what he can do with a computer.

Be the one who finds him a job, and I'll build you a custom blaster FREE.

It will be one-of-a-kind, with custom features found on no other prop replica.

Thanks,

WoodChuck

Hi Chuck, Things are tuff out there. I work for a fortune 500 company that employees over 4000 people. International Game Technology. The trend this year has been to turn over the current staff and hire younger startups in entry level jobs that pay national standard rates. Good salary and benefits We are located in Reno NV. Job postings can be found at www.igt.com. He can definetly use me as a reference. PM me if he's interested after checking out the available jobs. I know there has been a lot of growth in the IS dept.

Good luck with the job hunt.

-John

Heya Chuck - shoot me a resume. My company isn't growing as fast as it used to, but we're still hiring. Location is the Seattle metro area.

I know the job hunt all too well. Unfortunately I'm only a temp at the moment, but here is the company I work for www.kellyservices.com. They work with companies nationwide.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021