TK-8280's ROTJ Armor Build[*FX]

Ok, some more progress pics of the armor...

My chest plate ready to go...

ROTJBUILD127.jpg

My upper back plate ready to go...

ROTJBUILD129.jpg

My ab plate, the buttons still need to be put on, but they are painted correctly :)

ROTJBUILD128.jpg

Its starting to really come together:D

ROTJBUILD130.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I know it can get annoying me posting every day, but it is really coming close, i'm just waiting for the rest of the door trim to finish my lower back plate :unsure:

Here is a pic of my FX (top) and my AP ab(bottom) I still need to rivet the belt to the ab plate, but the belt is all done now B) notice the longer box straps as seen on some of the original ROTJ kits

ROTJBUILD133.jpg

Here is a pic of what my back looks like it does have that correct look to it :)

ROTJBUILD131.jpg

More pics to come soon...Like I said, all I am waiting for is the darn door trim so I can finish my lower back plate :( its really frustrating :6:

:duim: awesome man, looks beatiful.

Thanks Matt, good news everyone I got the rest of my trim in the mail today and will submit photo's of my completed ROTJ for Elite Status tonight :D

..looks great!..the best thing is that you did all the hard work..now all the ROTJ troopers can look to your suit as a guide! :)

Thanks for your kind works brother :salute: ...Yeah huh? It has been a LONG road and a LOT of tedious work with this ROTJ it all started Mar 23 2007, 09:22 PM and I submitted my last photo for elite status today October 19th 2007 at 9:21 PM almost a solid 7 months :blink:

• 1 month later...