new TK handplate sculpt

As the title suggests i have been quietly working away on these.To cut a long story short,the handplates are a totally new scuplt made up of many layers to get the desired effect.I have gave them a coat of white primer to show any imperfections and to get a better idea how the finished project would look in gloss white plastic.

Any questions comments good or bad welcome

MWdqLjb.jpg

wVuaLjj.jpg

pF3Bqm0.jpgSfOUmRA.jpg

Nice and smooth, i like that they are not all pointy and sharo like the one i have, i had to file and sand mine. looks good!!!

Cheers peeps.

between myself and my real life work collegue we decided to get a vacforming machine together.

He is building the machine and i am doing the armour sculpts.So these are my first project,they are sculpted out of a special clay that doesnt dry untill cooked.They are made of several layers which have been cooked sanded then the next layer to build the plates up to give it a curve.I could bore you all with the W.I.P photos form the start of the sculpt but i wont.

Next step will be making a negative mold then another positive mold from that made of resin.The resin positive moulds are the ones that will be used for the vacforming .