E-11B ESB Blaster

Boklast

I am looking for an ESB E-11, but under $200. I found this auction on Ebay for an "E-11B":

--------

Does anyone know anything about the builders or their blasters? It looks like they are using the greeblies from the ROTJ E-11 and some other features I do not recognize.

Would this be acceptable for ESB Elite?

Thanks for the help! :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Jason

The link doesn't work mate but I did a bit of digging and I found it :)

Its a bit of a mish-mash that one. Its more ROTJ than ESB or ANH.

For ESB you never had, U-Track, front sling ring, greeblies (wrong shape for the rare stunt blaster),

door latch or a own design scratch built scope.

Basically for ESB think ANH without an Hengstler counter, they mostly used the same props for both films. :duim:

One notable variation though is a stunt / background resin prop copy of the Sterling that John-'Stormtrooper'

is lucky enough to own and this as a block sight rail, unique claw like greeblies, door latch, 3 little circles,

a sort of icicle shape bit of trim and some extra T-Track either side of the bayonet lug B)

I don't know the maker but they have 100% feedback and its not a bad build even though they

seemed to have got all the details wrong :wacko:

Oh yerh, E11-B is just their naming convention and as nothing to do with the blasters in the films :)

This would not be acceptable for ESB EIB as is and would require a fair bit of modification

that really wouldn't be worth the hassle when there are more suitable alternatives out there.

Hope this helps mate

:)

• 3 weeks later...