ESB Decals on RT helmet

Does anyone know if TK-4510's ESB decals will fit a RT helmet? I checked with him & he has not heard if they do. I wanted to find out before I pull the trigger. I also posted this in the ESB Stormtrooper thread too. (Sorry if that causes a problem)

Please help!

I know the face parts and the upper traps will fit. Its the rear traps that I am not sure of. RT-MOD helmets are fan sculpted as far as the cap n back goes, so... I can clearly tell that the rear traps are longer on the RT. If you have access to a scanner and can trace your rear traps and then email me a 100% scale pic I can always print it on my end and try it. :)

I do sell RT-MOD decals but I am only authorized to sell anything other than ANH as that is something that Rob wants to keep doing. Maybe I should look into getting a small run of RT-MOD decals for you in ESB style.

You know what??? I could make you a set that would have ESB styling, but the trap colors would still be ANH gray like all my other decals. The ESB's that I sell were custom printed and have a very slight blue tint to them. Would that work?

I know the face parts and the upper traps will fit. Its the rear traps that I am not sure of. RT-MOD helmets are fan sculpted as far as the cap n back goes, so... I can clearly tell that the rear traps are longer on the RT. If you have access to a scanner and can trace your rear traps and then email me a 100% scale pic I can always print it on my end and try it.

I do sell RT-MOD decals but I am only authorized to sell anything other than ANH as that is something that Rob wants to keep doing. Maybe I should look into getting a small run of RT-MOD decals for you in ESB style.

You know what??? I could make you a set that would have ESB styling, but the trap colors would still be ANH gray like all my other decals. The ESB's that I sell were custom printed and have a very slight blue tint to them. Would that work?

Just the person I was getting ready to PM! Rob sent me an email earlier and he said your ESB's fit (maybe he doesn't know about the cap & rear traps?). Wow, thanks for offering some customs decals! My main concern is getting approved for ESB with grey traps instead of the blue tint. It would be awesome to get RT-MOD ESB decals - with the blue tint. I would send scans but I will be receiving the helmet in a couple weeks.

Sorry if I'm making things difficult! If you want to PM me about all this its cool with me.

Thanks,

Jason

Would have put them up sooner, but I've been out all day.

Pics of my RT with Mikes ESB decals...

tI5AEuK.jpg

sGYnqLW.jpg

RQaWVLm.jpg

EsDj8PL.jpg

As mentioned, the rear traps are the concern. The rest fit fine.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

I know the face parts and the upper traps will fit. Its the rear traps that I am not sure of. RT-MOD helmets are fan sculpted as far as the cap n back goes, so... I can clearly tell that the rear traps are longer on the RT. If you have access to a scanner and can trace your rear traps and then email me a 100% scale pic I can always print it on my end and try it.

Just the person I was getting ready to PM! Rob sent me an email earlier and he said your ESB's fit (maybe he doesn't know about the cap & rear traps?). Wow, thanks for offering some customs decals! My main concern is getting approved for ESB with grey traps instead of the blue tint. It would be awesome to get RT-MOD ESB decals - with the blue tint. I would send scans but I will be receiving the helmet in a couple weeks.

Sorry if I'm making things difficult! If you want to PM me about all this its cool with me.

Thanks,

Jason

Mike, I checked the ESB Elite requirements and it states "Traps/tears should be ANH grey or a slightly bluer shade of ANH gray."

I will take you up on your offer - "I could make you a RT set that would have ESB styling, but the trap colors would still be ANH gray".

What about the ESB tube stripes being one piece decals? Can you change the RT stripes to one piece? Let me know the price & PP info!

You're the man!

What I will do is make a set of the gray parts for your RT and use the existing tube stripes that I sell for the ESB decals. paypal is applingfamily@cox.net. - $18.00 - Just be sure and say you want the ESB RT decals :)

Thanks for posting pics Jason :)

Mike