TK2158 EIB application ANH stunt[97][FX]

well after sumitting pics a few months ago i have changed a few bits now thanks for the in put guys . it also helps if you have a TK number before requesting EIB status :lol: not just a TD number so here are a few new pics taken by mr FBJ at a troop we done a few weeks back

clean1.jpg

clean4.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean5.jpg

Overall, looks pretty good. Still need closeup pics of the helmet (lenses, mic tips) and blaster (T-tracks, D-ring).

What material did you use to close the side gaps? It looks like it's bunching up.

Overall, looks pretty good. Still need closeup pics of the helmet (lenses, mic tips) and blaster (T-tracks, D-ring).

What material did you use to close the side gaps? It looks like it's bunching up.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok lets try and see if we can get Simon sorted, i know he has put a lot of time and effort into his clean armour :)

Helmet off picture

storm8.jpg

Blaster close up shots

e11pics003-1.jpg

e11pics001-1.jpg

Helmet close up pictures

IMG_0025-1.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg

IMG_0027-1.jpg

IMG_0028-1.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Anything else needed here?

(...)

Mmh, I think that needs to get smoothed out, and the belt looks like it needs to be tightened a bit?

• 6 months later...

sorry its been a few months since i have posted the needed photos life just got in the way as it does with most of us ;) butt clip shot lens colour and t tracks photo think thats it . btw the t tracks are from stomper if you need to know

e11buttstockclip003.jpg

e11buttstockclip004.jpg

e11buttstockclip002.jpg

e11buttstockclip001.jpg

IMG_0023-1.jpg

Looks like you did a great job with your build Simon! The only thing I could find, and this is only a suggestion, would be to tighten up your drop boxes, they look like they're hanging a little low. :D

BTW: your bucket looks great! B)

• 3 weeks later...

Expert Infantryman granted.

All the criteria has been met, and as your application was pending before the side gap rule change you will have 12 months from the 1st of March 2010 to upgrade your armour and show photos in this thread.

Well, congrats then on making EIB.

Just wanted to say...I think the Hengstler on your E-11 sits a little too high for my taste. Any chance you could lower it, to where the plate with 2 screws sits? It should cover that plate, and I don't recall any screen uses E-11 with a Hengstler that high up.

Just my 0.2$.