BlasterCore wanted for E-11

Guys

Not sure if this is the right forum, MODs please move/change if needed..

I'm after a blastercore for a E-11 kit. Can anyone point me in the right direction (PM or otherwise).

Many thanks

Shiv

----------

Keep watching this space or email Erv to know when the next batch will be available.

It goes out fast, so you must be ready ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 3 weeks later...
Been told that we can't use blastercores for 501st UK trooping, looks lke i'm gonna build 2 E-11's, one with and one without.... :D

how come?

It's a clearance point... as the original films did not have the so called electronics and LED light propogation effects...

Even the Hasbro blaster, we are not allowd to use the electronics whilst on a troop....

Is this different for other 501 legions around the globe?

Still want a blastercore though.... lol

I was told by my GML that such mods are not allowed to be trooped with. If you do mod you blaster, then you can't fire it up... and for exampe the LEDS on the blaster core must be covered with a counter....

Nothing stoping you running around in your back garden with an all bells and whistles E-11 though... :P

My understanding is that the UKG treats every troop like a canon LFL event, so it makes sense they wouldn't allow it. Like Paul said, each garrison does things a bit differently.

On the other hand, if you can find a working Sterling that you can mod into an E-11, loading it with blank rounds would be totally canon. Not necessarily safe, but canon. :P