TK ANH EI Status Check

Need to get that Underarmor logo covered near your neck.

The buckles connecting the chest and back plate under your arms may be an issue.

Youre getting close! Keep up the good work, your armor looks great!

Looking great! The under armor logo has to go and the butt plate split needs to be visible.

I have nothing to add on acceptance that hasn't been said already, but there are some tweaks to the suit you may want to consider should you wish to dial it up a notch, such as trimming the chest/back and shoulder bells a bit.

Good job on the thighs, btw :duim:

Thanks, We redid the thighs last night. That was what got him wanting to submit his pics. We talked abought resizing the bells, but it was getting late. Jimmy's a Cop, so getting him to set aside some time to get this much done was an accomplishment. He works all the time, on and off duty. We only got the armor together last April, ('08). In what way did you think that the chest and back should be trimmed. I trimmed my wife's Elite, so I can handle the mod, just let me know where you were thinking. After looking at the pictures. I see what you mean about the butt separation. I think the best thing to do would be to reattach it and then cut it lower. Agree/disagree?

Thanks for the input. I can't wait to get him finished up. It will be cool to have the 4 of us all Elite. We started together, great family bonding!

What material is the belt made out of?

It is a canvas material that my wife bought at Joann's. I trimmed a half inch off the ABS belt. She sewed the canvas to make a sleeve, and then slide it over the ABS. This way, the belt is still ridged so the holster doesn't sag.

Thanks, We redid the thighs last night. That was what got him wanting to submit his pics. We talked abought resizing the bells, but it was getting late. Jimmy's a Cop, so getting him to set aside some time to get this much done was an accomplishment. He works all the time, on and off duty. We only got the armor together last April, ('08). In what way did you think that the chest and back should be trimmed. I trimmed my wife's Elite, so I can handle the mod, just let me know where you were thinking. After looking at the pictures. I see what you mean about the butt separation. I think the best thing to do would be to reattach it and then cut it lower. Agree/disagree?

Thanks for the input. I can't wait to get him finished up. It will be cool to have the 4 of us all Elite. We started together, great family bonding!

Heya Darman - it's not that critical - guess I'm just seeing more AP/TE2 suits lately and there is certainly more kidney plate exposed. I'd think 1" off the back and just re-contouring the front to match and call it good from there. Again, nothing to deny Elite over but does amp it up a bit.

I can certainly understand the work situation - my work's been crazy lately too.