E 11 blasters for ESB snowtroopers

john danter

Fellow troopers,

Does anyone know categorically 100% what, if any, the differences between ANH E11s and ESB "snowtrooper" E11s were?

As far as I'm aware there are none. Only ROTJ E11s are different. The Candian version plus the scope mount and Greeblies etc.

I'm in the process of doing a snowtrooper and have a pretty good ANH blaster. Now for movie accuracy I was wondering do I need to make a new E11 for my snowie or is my ANH version movie accurate?

Does anyone have any good photos to prove this too please?

Thank you brothers

John :rolleyes:

I know in ESB they had stunt and hero variations, don't know about ANH. I finally found the link I couldn't find before to some good ESB blaster shots.

RPF --------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Awesome!

Thanks guys.

Next question....anyone here doing good hypafirm or resin casts of a sterling :)

Please send a mail to john.danter@btinternet.com if you know of anyone....or if you are that someone

Stomper has a thread in the sale trade area for a run of excellent resin blasters.

Be careful guys. There's resin and there's resin. Most resin weapons are very easily chipped and broken and don't hold up very well. I'm not sure what Tony's making his out of, but they're pretty indestructible. It will pay off in the long run to get either his or a hyperfirm. At some point you or someone else will drop it - if it can't survive that it's not worth buying, IMHO.

John,

As far as i know, the ESB E-11's were re-used blasters from ANH but had no Hengstler counters or mag cylinders.

There is a good pic in the Star Wars visual dictionary if you can get your hands on one

HTH buddy :D

Cheers

Si