Comic Con

ThayNerd

Hi everyone, anyone planning on attending Comic Con this year? If so you better get your 4 day passes while there is still some left. Its 96% full already and its not event April yet. Just a friendly heads up. I bought my badges a few minutes ago.

FYI: 4 day passes are sold out.

Yeah I saw that this morning. I hope everyone got their passes, it's going to be expensive if you are planning on going all 4 days now.

I got my 4 day pass a while ago. ;)

However, this morning's Comic Con hotel reservation site and phone lines were a fiasco. Is there an official 501st hotel btw? Where you will all have dinners, mixers and get-togethers?

Thayne - sorry I missed you at WonderCon, but you have great pics! Hope to meet more of you troopers at CC.

Michelle

TKEastbay

I haven't had any luck with the hotels either. We're driving down to San Diego though so if my hotel is a little farther away its no biggie. This is my first year going to Comic Con so I am not sure about all those details. Looking forward to meeting up with you and all the other troopers that attend this year.

Won't be able to make it this year. I will be looking forward to seeing troopers at the Houston museum sleep-over on the 23rd of May though. Free night stay...lol Sleeping in the museum is going to be a blast. Please take some good pics of the Con for all of us unlucky stiffs left behind in the garrison...

Nice lady Tony. That would be awesome if you were coming maybe next year?

I would REALLY enjoy coming home and hanging out with some Cali troopers...

As soon as I know my status for next year I will let y'all know.

"CAL-LEE-FORN-YA here I come, right back where I started from..." ;)

T :salute:

ePS: We really need to get a Cali squad going on...tees & IDs and everything. :P

Let me know Tony, would love to troop with you or just shoot the breeze. I'll make sure to post plenty of pics Keith.