Armour Luggage

I got this the other day, it's not a hard case, but it was cheap. I may upgrade later. This will double as a suitcase for my trip to France in May. No, I'm not taking the armour to the French Pyrenees! ;)

Fits all the kit:

Is attractive: :lol:

Oh yeah! It was cheap as chips too:

-------

I love Poundstretcher!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

SWEET :D

How the f**k did you get all your gear in there ,i packed my 155litre box last night and just got my suit in ,mabye i am being a bit overprotective with the padding and bath towels ;):P

Nice! I've got a massive Rubbermaid thing that I could transport small livestock in.

Your's looks much more fashionable, and is probably WAY easier to lug around, I imagine.

Way to be smarter than me! :D

How the f**k did you get all your gear in there ,i packed my 155litre box last night and just got my suit in ,mabye i am being a bit overprotective with the padding and bath towels ;):P

Colin

Laughing my head off here at the 'bath towels', 'coz that's what I wrap mine up in :D

Aaron, nice find mate, looks like it does the job just right.

Nice touch with the roll of Velcro :D ,......don't forget the elastic and the white gaffer tape. :)

Okay.

The tricky part: The forearms are inside the shins are inside the thighs (all individually wrapped). The right bicep is inside the left bicep is in the right shoulder bell is inside the left shoulder bell. Phew. With me so far? The butt/kidney is inside the cod/ab is inside the back is inside the chest. The boots are in the bottom, the E-11 is across the case in masses of bubble wrap. The undersuit, belt and neck seal are on the top. B)

Oh, I forgot, YOUR BATTERIES are in the front pouch! :lol:

Billy, the whole Emergency Trooper Repair Kit is going with us. :duim:

Nice! I've got a massive Rubbermaid thing that I could transport small livestock in.

Your's looks much more fashionable, and is probably WAY easier to lug around, I imagine.

Way to be smarter than me! :D

I've got a huge rubbermaid tub as well. I could probably crawl into it in armor and have room to spare :lol:

I wonder if we can find something like this on my side of the pond. I'm going to need a good setup for packing, possibly flying with later this year.

• 5 months later...
I got this the other day, it's not a hard case, but it was cheap. I may upgrade later. This will double as a suitcase for my trip to France in May. No, I'm not taking the armour to the French Pyrenees! ;)

I love Poundstretcher!

I got one of these for storing my Qui-Gon Jinn in only its red and black.....also got mine from Poundstretcher!!!

Wut size did u get for ur TK tho? Im looking to maybe buy a hard case for mine, but unsure about size yet.

I have mine in a hardshell case it works fine and is on wheels!!!

If you are flying I would say you definitely need a hard case and I would recomend talking to the airline before you travel and explaining to them what you are carrying. I did this both times I have flown and have had almost no problems- When I arrived at Check-in they labled my case as Fragile and then I had to check it in a special dept where they take greater care- I also advised them that I had a 'Toy' gun, I was advised not to use words like replica, security asked me to open my case so they could see and after they got excited at what they saw they allowed the baggage through and sealed it with a secuirity tag so that it wouldn't be re-inspected. It is also a good idea to carry a pic of yourself in costume with and without lid so they can see exactly what you do. I carried my lid on as hand-luggage and that wasn't an issue although you do get some looks when it goes through the xray!!!