My peach of crap helmet.

TKCaleb

I think you could try the old tee shirt trick, covered in super glue. When dried it goes rock hard.

I'd recomend that method , I've just had to reinforce an area on my old TE HDPE helmet using this method and it worked a treat :)

Thats the way to do it. By the way is that the meatsock that was on ebay last week? There was one on there last week that had an extremely loose pull, but then again I have never seen a meatsock, that you could cut your finger on.

Thats the way to do it. By the way is that the meatsock that was on ebay last week? There was one on there last week that had an extremely loose pull, but then again I have never seen a meatsock, that you could cut your finger on.

It is actually. <_<

I bought it originally because I wanted to learn how to build a helmet without buying such an expensive TE2 or AP. man this shiznit is cheap, what is this made out of? styrene?!?! i feel like i am going to literally rip the bottom.

Dont be so quick to knock Styrene, its the same thing as HIPS and thats what a TE2 is made of. I actually prefer the HIPS helmets to ABS, but thats just a personal choice.

Dont be so quick to knock Styrene, its the same thing as HIPS and thats what a TE2 is made of. I actually prefer the HIPS helmets to ABS, but thats just a personal choice.

I think this helmet gave me a bad introduction to styrene. Its seriously thin. I guess i should check out a TE2 and see how much thicker that is. I forgot to ask, what is the glue and shirt trick? I have heard of it before and i heard it works great and just dont know how to do it exactly.

I think this helmet gave me a bad introduction to styrene. Its seriously thin. I guess i should check out a TE2 and see how much thicker that is. I forgot to ask, what is the glue and shirt trick? I have heard of it before and i heard it works great and just dont know how to do it exactly.

Check out this thread for some great tips on how to rebuild a "recastastic" bucket, including the T-shirt trick. http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...;hl=OMG+Rebuild

put a puddle of superglue on a paper plate cut a piece of T shirt to the size of the patch you want. saturate the patch in the super glue and press it over the weak spot of the helmet (inside of the helmet of course) and smooth it out. Work quickly and wash your finger tips immediately afterward.

OT: me and my friend once super-glued his big brother's big toe to the one beside it while he was sleeping. He was not happy when he woke up.

put a puddle of superglue on a paper plate cut a piece of T shirt to the size of the patch you want. saturate the patch in the super glue and press it over the weak spot of the helmet (inside of the helmet of course) and smooth it out. Work quickly and wash your finger tips immediately afterward.

OT: me and my friend once super-glued his big brother's big toe to the one beside it while he was sleeping. He was not happy when he woke up.

Cool. I will give it a shot.

LMAO. I'm sure he wasn't happy. haha.

Looks like this guy is going for yet another victim. Same auction as last week. Starting bid $175 with $79 for shipping.....for a loose pull Meatsock.... You can get the best 2nd Gen kit available for the same price. This dude is total scum. How's yours coming George?

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like this guy is going for yet another victim. Same auction as last week. Starting bid $175 with $79 for shipping.....for a loose pull Meatsock.... You can get the best 2nd Gen kit available for the same price. This dude is total scum. How's yours coming George?

i actually paid $150. But yea, it is a meatsuck, i mean meatsock. its actually pretty damn sturdy now that i put it together. Its not to bad. I just need some decals.