Strapping options

tk-1842

Trial and error mate really as every one is different, then just as you think you have it right and try and troop in it chances are youl adjjust it all again.

Ive tweaked mine several times, Im using webbing and poppers on my suit. ;)

I got some 1" stretchy strapping material from the local fabric store and did a snap system. I tried 2" straps but to me they're too wide for all but going over the shoulders.

Phil-- for Elite status, they just need to be glued to the chest, with no rivets showing... they're not attached at the back; they just float freely, held down with little cords of elastic.

The physical shoulder connection between the chest and back plate is done with white webbing, or elastic.

• 1 month later...
I got some 1" stretchy strapping material from the local fabric store and did a snap system. I tried 2" straps but to me they're too wide for all but going over the shoulders.

Hi i have heared of the snap buttons can you enlighten me on how you can attach them and where to buy them from ? I do have velcro industrial style but the other way looks better when you need to put the kit on and take off :huh: