iComm (ukswrath) issues

My iComm system from ukswrath makes a ticking sound that increases as I turn up the volume. I haven't touched the system since my last troop - anyone know have any insight why it's not longer working? I recharged the battery and that's not it. Everything is connected.image.png

Thanks Adam :)  I'm going to go with the AMZN solution for now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daetrin said:

My iComm system from ukswrath makes a ticking sound that increases as I turn up the volume. I haven't touched the system since my last troop - anyone know have any insight why it's not longer working? I recharged the battery and that's not it. Everything is connected.image.png

Hey Paul sorry for the delay. Yea the most common issue is the iComm battery. Let me know if you still have an issue after replacing the battery.

Cheers

Thanks Tony.  I ordered one from AMZN and it will be here Monday, and will update this thread.  Just caught me off guard was all.

I've also had the ticking sound, but I think it was the battery for me too. I haven't been able to use mine since I'm no good with things like this so I just plug my mic directly into the other system that you have there in your helmet, and it still sounds good - just not with the voice changer at the end of every sentence!

2 hours ago, Nairy said:

I've also had the ticking sound, but I think it was the battery for me too. I haven't been able to use mine since I'm no good with things like this so I just plug my mic directly into the other system that you have there in your helmet, and it still sounds good - just not with the voice changer at the end of every sentence!

The iComm battery literally takes a couple minutes ro replace. Let me know if I can help. Send me a message if you have any questions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ukswrath said:

The iComm battery literally takes a couple minutes ro replace. Let me know if I can help. Send me a message if you have any questions. 

As for replacement batteries and just swapping it out that would be easy enough for me, I was always thinking that if I would do something it would be the mod so that you could charge it up again! (that's the one solution that seemed to hard for me)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nairy said:

As for replacement batteries and just swapping it out that would be easy enough for me, I was always thinking that if I would do something it would be the mod so that you could charge it up again! (that's the one solution that seemed to hard for me)

Nariy . I wish I was there to help you. It's an easy fix.

• Like 1

Battery should arrive on Monday, I'll update to how it goes.

• Like 2