Hello! Rebel looking to infiltrate and "improve" a TK helmet

I know it's dated and I'm avoiding the "where do I buy the armor thread." Is it even possible to build an animated Rebels-style TK anymore? I'm an approved Kanan in the RL (also a 501st member as a Jawa and a Narkina 5 prisoner) and I'm looking to "improve" a Rebels TK helmet to try to get formally approved as part of the Kanan season 1/2 costume. It's to replace the attached version which is a non-approvable black series helmet that I painted consistent with the Rebels episode "The Call." Thank you for any insights!

Chris (501st:dz81314 and RL:ct7567)

IMG_5287 (1).jpeg

Edited by KananJarrusDressedAsATK
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome to FISD! It's an awesome idea you've got going on here!

As for the Rebels TK helmet, I think WTF: Walt's Trooper Factory is one of the vendors, I've seen some Rebels Tie pilot helmets from there and some TKs before!

• Like 1

Yep, Rebels Stormtroopers are still around and approvable. I believe Walt of WTF ended up with the molds and even recently offered a run of kits! Look him up on Facebook if you need a helmet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/waltstrooperfactory/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KananJarrusDressedAsATK said:

Thank you all for the quick response. I know it’s an unconventional request but you all have helped me a ton. I was hitting my head against a wall since everything I found was from like 2017.

That's great to hear, we're all glad that we can be of service! :jc_doublethumbup: Do you have everything you need or is there something else we can look up for you?