FOTK boot reference photos?

Zugor

I wear a size 14 shoe and Keep Trooping doesn't make my size so I am making my own boots. I can find reference photos for the front and sides of the boots but not the back of the boot. From the CRL pictures it looks like there is a cover strip in the back for a seam. Can anyone post a few pictures of your boots so I can make a pattern?

Thanks,

Peter

FOTK and Rogue One use the same boot

FOTK

large_TLJ9.png.248e7f09a0a7439019b799d81141e9cc.thumb.png.e9c6129b9f84908e18cc33631b834cfc.png

RO

large.27756747403_99279d9e0a_o.jpg.ab1aa1f57443dac84a9edad6341d7a49.thumb.jpg.6f0da7478f74f64a09136571aa3c4671.jpg

t9EdZga.thumb.jpg.b4a06d4e80b0fe057a4324d1af4adfdd.jpg

Unless you're a professional cobbler, I might just give Gio at Crow Props a shout, as he makes custom sized boots regularly.

2 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Unless you're a professional cobbler, I might just give Gio at Crow Props a shout, as he makes custom sized boots regularly.

While Gio does make amazing shoes, I wasn't happy with mine so I would rather make my own. Thanks for the suggestion tho. Plus from the research I have been doing its not difficult to make a pair of boots and I would like to try it.

Ohhhh, I remember now - we talked on Facebook. Gotcha - well, it looks like Glen has you sorted as to photos, so keep us posted with how it goes and you can always keep Gio as a backup. Happy crafting!