TE2 Helmet Build - Critique Please[*TE]

I received my TE2 Helmet several weeks ago and finally have a few minutes to start to work on it. I am using TK4510's Operation OMG Rebuild and RoCKo's TE2 Helmet Build on MEPD as my primary guides.

I used glazing compound over the rough areas and sanded using 320 grit wet sandpaper:

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

Photos after two coats of primer:

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

Next is to sand and prime again, sand and paint with the gloss white, then move on to the frown. Primer is Rustoleum and the white gloss will be Rustoleum Professional. Unsure if will be TK or TD as I will be converting a set of TK armor to TD. I am also working on a MRCE helmet.

How does it look so far?

Looking good so far Shelley. Can't wait to see it completed! Yes it's a bumpy cap and back that's why there is some many warts and bumps on it. It's supposed to look that way. Both of mine look that way! :D

gallery_575_169_303419.jpg

I'm at almost the same point with my TE2. Its sitting in the garage right now with a 2 hour old paint job. I'm not touching that bad boy for another 4 days though as per TK-4510's advice on the paint cure. Yours is looking really good! I didn't sweat all the bumps, cause like ThayNerd said, its supposed to be that way! :)