TK Commander Holster

Hey guys!

I've recently had my SE-14r Blaster Pistol approved for use with my TK Commander and have a few queries.

Can I use an SE-14r Holster? If so, is it placed left or right and how is it attached?

Also, if any other Commander is using it, would you be kind enough to post a pic or two to show how it is attached?

Recommendations regarding where to obtain a good quality one would be appreciated.

Thanks brothers!

3 hours ago, Prothall said:

Hey guys!

I've recently had my SE-14r Blaster Pistol approved for use with my TK Commander and have a few queries.

Can I use an SE-14r Holster? If so, is it placed left or right and how is it attached?

Also, if any other Commander is using it, would you be kind enough to post a pic or two to show how it is attached?

Recommendations regarding where to obtain a good quality one would be appreciated.

Thanks brothers!

Hi Trevor, it's great to know you have  your SE-14!

According to TKC references, there is no holster for that weapon. You could check with your GML to see if you can use one.

I found a holster on Etsy that might work for you.

Hola Trevor, que bueno que ya tengas tu SE-14 !

Según las referencias del TKC,  no se cuenta con holster para esa arma. Podrías consultar con tu GML para que te indique si puedes utilizar uno.

Encontré en Etsy un holster que te puede funcionar

https://www.etsy.com/listing/912663123/holster-for-blaster-se14r-dl44-and?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=se14r+blaster+holster&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&sca=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

YcpEtcv.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you! It’s just that the CRL is not very clear. The SE-14r is listed as an optional weapon but all the information for the holster is for the E-11. I don’t understand why it would permit the pistol but not the holster.

Also, thanks for the link.

Gracias! El CRL es un poco confuso. La pistola aparece como arma opcional pero toda la información del holster es para el E-11. No entiendo porque permiten la pistola pero no el holster.

De todas formas, gracias por el enlace.

• Like 1

Just now, Prothall said:

Thank you! It’s just that the CRL is not very clear. The SE-14r is listed as an optional weapon but all the information for the holster is for the E-11. I don’t understand why it would permit the pistol but not the holster.

Also, thanks for the link.

Gracias! El CRL es un poco confuso. La pistola aparece como arma opcional pero toda la información del holster es para el E-11. No entiendo porque permiten la pistola pero no el holster.

De todas formas, gracias por el enlace.

There is no references for the CRL so it can't be added as an official canon item. There are no absolute images of an SE-14R holster and a Stormtrooper, even the Promo Stormtrooper we only see partial images and those have a cut out in it, different to the holster seen in A New Hope

No hay referencias para la CRL, por lo que no se puede agregar como elemento canónico oficial. No hay imágenes absolutas de una funda SE-14R y un Stormtrooper, incluso en la Promoción Stormtrooper solo vemos imágenes parciales y tienen un recorte, diferente a la funda que se ve en A New Hope.

This is the holster some think is for the SE-14R BUT the promo trooper image shows a cutout so it's different to that one

Esta es la funda que algunos creen que es para el SE-14R, PERO la imagen del soldado promocional muestra un recorte, por lo que es diferente a esa.

captur16.jpg

This one has the cutout

Este tiene el recorte

large.promo7.png.dfc0cbcce3d4f2f4784a7c50d6a8852b.png

large.promo2.jpg.dbca8e77e72a49e69e8f67a4b1fbfb4b.jpg

• Like 1

Hola Trevor. Desgraciadamente, como bien indica Glen, no hay ninguna imagen de referencia que nos permita ver un trooper usando un holster para un SE-14R, así que no puede ser validado para utilizarlo en eventos oficiales. 

Hi Trevor. Unfortunately, as Glen rightly points out, there is no reference image that allows us to see a trooper wearing a holster for an SE-14R, so it cannot be validated for use at official events. 

• Like 3