ANH Hero TK CRL Update

Sly11

Greetings all,

Recently we had a discussion and ran a members Poll on making a change to the OT ANH Stunt and Hero CRL's.

After analysis of some old behind the scenes images, it was realised that the Space pack as seen in the film was actually worn with the hero version of this costume.

The Poll asked should the Pack be removed from the ANH Stunt CRL and added to the Hero, or should it be allowed on both.

The results were for the later so now we have officially added the Space pack to the ANH Hero so you can wear it with either of these costumes.

There are a few minor stipulation as there already were in the Stunt CRL so it cant be worn worn with certain other accessories.

The Space Pack falls under the accessories section and reads as below.

BasqLKg.jpg

• Like 3

• Sly11 featured this topic

Although I dare say the text has been copied directly from the Stunt CRL I think there is a mistake

• A black oxygen hose that connects the left side of the horizontal shall be present, and will be affixed to the top of the chest plate underside of the helmet

IMG_2569.thumb.JPG.e2f70fbf76d85f8c4c8ec2dc63616a15.JPG

34ys8x7.jpg

PP16VrO.jpg

Albeit the helmet mount was wider on the live action

pack.png.e7a67bc623785f649d53e6ecebb50165.png

Also should the pack straps be mentioned, I know they are not on the Hot Toys figure but present on the live action?

Pack may be attached to the wearer by 2 grey straps @ 1"-1"1/2 wide (@ 25mm - 38mm wide)

pack2.png.f1ae73e3b46532f71cc3525c17f472a5.png

• Like 1

Edit after reading again.

ATM it is just the addition of the pack like for like with the exception of the configuration of accessories that are slightly different.

None of this formed part of the original discussion so for this time the update is as it is.

We can look at this at a later date as this already jumped over other CRL work which started much before this discussion.

Please add your points to the original discussion if not already added ;)

• Like 2

I don't think that the hose was attached at all to the helmet on the live action. It looks like it is attached to the chest - and I think it should be possible to have it attached to either the chest or the helmet, since we don't know a lot for sure about how it was attached other than some toys and the BTS photos from ANH. In the BTS photos from ANH I think it looks like they have just used a lot of silver duct tape, but that is not necessarily something I plan on doing :laugh1:

I'm adding this to the original discussion as well

19 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Please add your points to the original discussion if not already added ;)

Was not part of the original discussion as I only noticed it yesterday reading the CRL. Continuing discussion in this thread as requested 

• Like 2