Greetings from the UK. 21072 of the UKG

Greetings everyone I’ve currently costume ROTJ Fett with UKG. Because  if the weather I’m looking into purchasing a TK made by R/S that was cleared by UKG however for trooping  on rainy days, I’m a bit taller Than the trooper selling the TK and hoping  there are not to many gaps.  Especially at the knees I’m due to try it in next week so fingers crossed I can adjust to fit. I know that past clearance is no guarantee of future clearance so in for a penny in for a pound 

Edited by Madaxeman2
Terrible grammar
  • Like 3

• Madaxeman2 changed the title to Greetings from the UK. 21072 of the UKG

Hello Daz! Hopefullty it works out! You can always try and mess around with the height of the shins and where you have your thighs positioned! I'm positive that you can find a middle ground where it still looks good! How much taller are you than the other trooper?

Four inches is quite a bit, but only a full suit-up will truly tell. Jonatan is on point that leg-piece adjustments may be the key. We’d love to see photos when you get a chance to suit up!

Very cool that you have a Fett. Totally understand not wanted to take it out in bad weather.

Ive seen the guy suited up there is minimal gaps between the shin and thigh and between the top of the thigh and the bottom of the cod piece i'm hoping with some creative spacing i can get it about right im not sure if there is an official limit to the gap im assuming its how the GML perceives it to look , my Fett was cleared back in may i dont want the weathering to get spoiled by rain and I don't want want to mistroops plus TKs are so cool FETT.thumb.jpeg.010bc7194d83e3396e2c63686863776c.jpeg

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, there are some makers who have longer shins which may help your issue, TM and RT mod to name a few.

• 3 weeks later...

so Ive taken the plunge I sent my vital statistics to Ross at RWA and he recommended ANH stunt with longer torso section , longer shins and larger shoulder Bells , ive also ordered the bits like neck seal , detonator clips , holster and belt and a strapping kit , i've already obtained a under suit and currently painting some boots  oh and i've ordered a Sheartech Blaster now its a waiting game thank you for the friendly welcome and advice i've received

Edited by Madaxeman2
spelling errors
  • Like 1

Congrats, Daz!

P.S.: Carlos  Parmentier (maybe you know him, he is deaf and more than 2 meters tall:56pullhair:, and a great guy), a Vader from your Garrison will be very happy to have tall troopers next to him...

Hi Daz, 

Welcome to the FISD, sounds like you're off to a decent start.  You know the deal with a work in progress having done your Fett, but do keep us in the loop too!

Chris.

thank you Chris Im not starting a WIP until the armour arrives however in anticipation ive been trying to knock up some boots and i wonder if anyone could express view , i can see there is some overspray that needs tidying but would they be ok ?

Edited by Madaxeman2