[3] TK-26476 Troop Log

I give permission for FISD to repost my photos on social media in an appropriate fashion.

Troops:

#1:   07/08/2023 – Charité Campus Virchow-Klinikum Summer Party. Berlin / Germany. [Charity]
#2:   07/21/2023 and 07/23/2023 – Anime Messe Babelsberg / Germany.

#3:   10/01/2023 – Stars of the Galaxy at Gesundbrunnen Center. Berlin / Germany.

Edited by TK 26476 - Marz Elson

#1:   07/08/2023 – Charité Campus Virchow-Klinikum Summer Party. Berlin / Germany. [Charity]

Last Saturday, July 8th, 2023, I had my very first troop as a TK with my squad (Echo Nova Squad / German Garrison)
at the Charité Campus Virchow-Klinikum Sommerfest. The clinic opened this year's summer party at around 12 noon.
The troop was scheduled for 4 hours and with 32°C / 89.6°F any place in the shade was welcome. The Berlin police
were kind enough to cool us off with their water cannon vehicle.

I also had the opportunity with my squad to visit the children on the ward. These kids were unable to leave the clinic
and participate in the party. I will never forget this troop. I was really moved by the joy in the eyes of the children and
their parents. Bad guys doing good. This is definitely why I joined the 501st Legion.

BqJjHXW.jpg

ESQ – Echo Nova Squad / German Garrison in front of Charité Campus Virchow-Klinikum. I am on the left side behind TS 14021. Learned so much on this first Troop.

bKGGf8N.jpg

TD 20732 leading the way. My first Troop at Charité Campus Virchow-Klinikum (CVK) was an awesome experience.
Me in front, then TK 16521 and TD 20732.

Picture: ST 22827

JBPvBZH.jpg

Lovely snapshot during the Troop with awesome Imperial Troopers. From right to left … TK 16521, TI 64650, and TK 26476.
Picture: TI 64650

wYglskw.jpg

• Like 5

#2:   07/21/2023 and 07/23/2023 – Anime Messe Babelsberg / Germany.

On Friday, 21st and Sunday, 23rd of July I had my second Troop in the movie park Babelsberg.
Together with lovely people from my squad (ESQ – Echo Nova Squad / German Garrison), I trooped
for two of three days at the Anime Messe Babelsberg (Anime fair).

Together with lovely people from Rebel Legion, Saxony Outpost, and Star Wars Dinner Berlin.

This event was also an awesome experience. On Friday we were only three and did a recon mission,
checked the area, organized the props in the tent, and trooped. On Sunday we were more people
and it was so much fun.

1yhDmxi.jpg

Day one. Reconnaissance squad. Good thing we had a Sith Lord – SL 21096 to back us up.

aOPrjMo.jpg
MwTyqfo.jpg
gOx3OMg.jpg

My personal tour guide. Darth Revan showed me some ancient Sith artifacts.

ov5Vvum.jpg

Our base camp …

4LuZxGi.jpg

Troopers gotta lunch.

xkFRdDi.jpgNivj4XP.jpg

Hanging around with Marco from Star Wars Dinner Berlin. And ready for the next patrol.

WJqfKNB.jpgsF0c4T5.jpg

Looking forward to the next Troop.

• Like 4

#3:   10/01/2023 – Stars of the Galaxy at Gesundbrunnen Center. Berlin / Germany.

Yb8u0RT.jpg

On October 1st, Echo Nova Squad had another ground operation at Gesundbrunnen Center in Berlin. It was a busy day and we had lots of fun.

lFavUoG.jpgosvoWuK.jpgIkrZcnk.jpg

OmKMwDd.jpg

• Like 4