Is Armour Factory Props a good choice?

I’ve searched here on the forum and came across multiple approval threads with armors from AFP based in Marbella-Spain but wanted to make sure:are they any good?They say on the website that their costumes are good for 501st approval.

It’s easier for me to order from a store based in Europe like AFP.

• Like 1

Hi Pascal! I've certainly seen a lot of Armour Factory kits from the Spanish Garrison, but they're less common elsewhere in the world. You may try checking out this list below, which includes some Europe-based makers such as RS Props, RWA, and CFO. I'll  let more experienced troopers than I actually speak into their observations of Armour Factory kits. @Chemi?

• Like 3

You may need to do a search for local information as to if they are still viable. We do however recommend purchasing from a vetted seller as we know there are no issues with their supply or product quality. I would also suggest having a look through the Expert Infantry and Centurion applications to see how many AFP's have been approved, can't say I've seen that abbreviation very often

• Like 1

I mean there is no problem with the armor, a lot of people have been approved and as I told before there are quite few experts and centurions. But if you go with them I suggest to get the kit option, I have heard of some issues with the mounted armor. And now they have more waiting list than before, so check that out before ordering

Enviado desde mi M2101K6G mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1