TK-60421 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS Propmasters) (1044)

1.  First/last name: Ben Rothman

2.  Future Garrison/Squad/Outpost: Midwest Garrison

3.  Armor maker: RS Propmasters full commission

4.  Helmet maker: RS Propmasters

5.  Cloth belt maker: RS Propmasters

6.  Neck seal maker: RS Propmasters

7.  Boot maker: Imperial Boots

9.  Blaster maker: RS Propmasters

10.  Gasket maker: N/A

11.  Height: 5' 7"

12.  Weight: 160 lbs

13.  TK type: ANH Stunt

Pre-Approval post:

Improvements since that post:

• trimmed plastic belt to align with cloth
  • velcro to align belt with chest
  • padding behind sniper plate to push it forward
  • thigh ridge gaps merged with sugru
  • raised helmet brow
  • trimmed brow rim ends
  • plastidipped inside of helmet
  • thinner helmet padding
  • mouth mesh

1. front

KF9rAHh.jpg

1b. front without helmet

siX1ygn.jpg

2. back

Y5u3N0a.jpg

3. left

INGfJJo.jpg

4. right

Ytkzx6h.jpg

5. left detail

pmhxQoM.jpg

6. right detail

V5H9Ky7.jpg

7. action shot

aThmB36.jpg

8. Abdomen

Rj2kx0a.jpg

9. Cod

3AL9Woc.jpg

10. interior strapping

4DASiWp.jpg

yMiUkZx_d.jpg

11. wrists

neZ91s6.jpg

Extras (not numbered in the initial list of photos, but shown in the example afterward)

Extra 1: sniper knee

w0boyvu.jpg

umJsfV4.jpg

Extra 2: Thigh Ammo Belt

j0ZFHog.jpg

ZUg2n1G.jpg

SU6oHJm.jpg

vqlOWN5.jpg

BVxLMNr.jpg

12. helmet front

e6thRr8.jpg

Extra: S-shaped trim

qvMct6Z.jpg

13. helmet left

oy7kbCr.jpg

14. helmet right

YYRTwEG.jpg

15. helmet back

uu0GydK.jpg

16. lens color

L0vDGZ0.jpg

17. hovi tips

jc9OlUV.jpg

18. neck seal

CcdzsWt.jpg

19. detonator

vG8mPQZ.jpg

pgd0Kuw.jpg

20. holster attachment

w98PnR4.jpg

AwunySq.jpg

21. belt

89ciPX3.jpg

22. boots

o1tbObU.jpg

23. gloves

n35bNTW.jpg

24. gun left

scAFCvV.jpg

25. gun right

Q70IDS7.jpg

26. gun back

ncSArkg.jpg

Edited by Ben R

Hi Ben, and thank you for your application for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to EI!  On behalf of the entire DO staff, congratulations!!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

-We start from the top:

-Ideally, placement of ears (and screws) should closely follow the rear angle of the trap above them.

Yours are close to perfect, but it would be great if you decide to rotate them a bit...not easy, but "who said fear"?:duim:

Reference Images

WGJG32v.jpg   JqNbEVf.jpg                wXGQUu3.jpg    0QJ3URB.png   RaKixG8.png

-It looks like you forgot to snap your cod/posterior connection ;)

7oIb4jQ.jpg                                 VOI1tuB.jpg    

A really nice build,Ben.  :jc_doublethumbup:. We can only congratulate you for the result.:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

For centurion, we have a couple of issues. We have no doubt it won't be a problem for you.

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

We have noticed a problem with the back of your thighs(It's a common problem, and easier to solve than it seems, so don't worry...;)). The top of the thighs should have some gap with the butt plate, to avoid bites, and make the overall look much better. We would not suggest lowering the thighs, as in front, they are perfect. We think that trimming both thighs down will solve the problem. If you snap your cod/posterior connection, you will also increase the space for your thighs...:duim:

Reference Images

xlag0PV.png   K2uciGj.jpg                  Dq7CQE0.jpg   8fNtyHM.jpg   dA0qo3c.jpg

Although reviewing your pre-approval thread, it seems that this problem did not exist... :blink:

Even so, we believe that the above will make you feel more comfortable when trooping(and more screen-accurate;))...

hycFSTj.jpg

Nothing else to add Ben...Hope to see your Centurion application soon...Congratulations!!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Chemi changed the title to TK-60421 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS Propmasters) (1044)

Congratulations and welcome to the EI ranks trooper

For future reference, ideal photo background info here

wsduVh4.png

• Like 3

Hooray! :D Thanks for the feedback.

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

We have noticed a problem with the back of your thighs(It's a common problem, and easier to solve than it seems, so don't worry...;)). The top of the thighs should have some gap with the butt plate, to avoid bites, and make the overall look much better. We would not suggest lowering the thighs, as in front, they are perfect. We think that trimming both thighs down will solve the problem. If you snap your cod/posterior connection, you will also increase the space for your thighs...:duim:

I'll be participating in my first Troop this Saturday, so hopefully I'll know after that whether I want to do any additional trimming. Can you point me to any instructions specific to trimming down already-finished thigh armor, in case I want to pursue that option? Would I basically be losing some of the return edge that currently exists in the top inner thigh armor? Do I tear off the cover strip first or just trim it all in-place?

Otherwise I'll try to find a nice, bright, high-contrast area to take some updated photos before I send in my centurion application. Although it seems like I can pretty much apply with what I have. I'm satisfied with the look of my tube stripes and ear placement as long as they fall within the acceptable range, and would rather not risk damaging the helmet.

Edited by Ben R
  • Like 1