Newb

tewebster

I have been working on my TK kit for the last few months. I thought I could do it without help and just from the instructions. I don't think I did too bad but, I do need help.

I got my kit from ANOVOS about 6 years ago. I will post pictures of my results later when I have time to take some.

Please be gentle with your comments. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, tewebster said:

I have been working on my TK kit for the last few months. I thought I could do it without help and just from the instructions. I don't think I did too bad but, I do need help.

I got my kit from ANOVOS about 6 years ago. I will post pictures of my results later when I have time to take some.

Please be gentle with your comments. 

Hi, welcome to FISD. we'll be more than happy to help you with your Build .

If you have finished your armor, you may want to post some Pre approval photos HERE and receive some feedback from fellow Troopers.

Most of us use IMGUR to post photos directly into post, you can take a look to this tutorial

Good luck and looking forward for your photos.  :salute:

• Like 1

Welcome!  Posting as many photos as you can will certainly help.  No need to worry about us being "gentle", lol... we do not judge, and are here to help!  Keep in mind that we were all in your position at one time, so never be afraid to ask questions (as many as you like) or hit us up for advice.  It's what we do best!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, just in case you haven't seen this thread it's full of helpful info

• Like 1