Short TK Fit

Kroenen Koenig

Hi there, I just recently received my RS ANH TK Stunt commission and was wondering how the current fit looks, or if any sizing adjustments need to be made (I see now in the pics that my belt is a little cockeyed as the snap locations need to be adjusted and that one of my drop boxes slid as I put it on) Also, I'm 5'6 for reference. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

SpkRTjH.jpg

jXIFBEX.jpg

8uHBBNl.jpg

wIc0e42.jpg

rStxEUQ.jpg

Fpn18pE.jpg

6GBR6Ng.jpg

YGkrVuD.jpg

Edited by Kroenen Koenig
trying to get the image link to work right
  • Like 1

Hi Marty

two small adjustments that might help a little are rotating the shoulder bells forward a touch. if you want them to naturally fall forward you just need to move the strap that secures them at the top, forward.

That alone can help close that gap down between the chest and the bells..

if we look at your rear photo, you can see that they fall toward the rear more than they do the front, so that strap adjustment should easily rectify the situation.

i would also shorten those straps slight;y so the top of the bell, virtually touches the plastic shoulder bridge. It looks a fraction long in your photos.

You could also shorten the strap between the cod and butt plate. This should help curve the butt plate under you more, if that makes sense.

As to the way the butt plate fits your small frame, all you could do is trim it down in size, but I would check in with your GML to see if you can get proved as is at basic before cutting into your armour.

Other than that, I can offer several other pieces of advice about re sizing various parts, but first and foremost get approved or feedback from your GML again before making any major modifications.

Good luck sir. :salute:

I think raising the abdominal and butt/kidney plate grouping might help too. The cod piece should cup the family jewels.

If you shorten the connecting straps between the chest and backplate, these will be raised up, as well as the ab/kidney/butt. Noting that for basic approval the backplate can have minimal overlap over the kidney plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Marty,

Overall nice looking . As pointed above just  small adjustments and once you're approved  you may want to check our high level programs here  to take your armor to a  high level of accuracy.

Good luck with your approval. :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1