TK-2330 requesting Elite status.[41][FX]

Requesting ANH Elite status

This is a repost of the pics from my other thread regarding elite status, plus the changes requested and made after the initial photos where taken:

001.jpg

005.jpg

005.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

D-ring:

Bilde095.jpg

Green lenses:

Bilde094.jpg

Black elastic:

Bilde092.jpg

Bilde093.jpg

Looks good go me. Scott may want complete & final pix, but unless the caffeine hasn't kicked in I'd say you're good to go to be Elite #40.

Looks good go me. Scott may want complete & final pix, but unless the caffeine hasn't kicked in I'd say you're good to go to be Elite #40.

Cool!

I'll see if I can get suited up this evening and get some new shots with the last fixes.

And not just Elite #40, but also the first in NOrwayand second in the Nordic Garrison as I understand it:-)

Cool!

I'll see if I can get suited up this evening and get some new shots with the last fixes.

And not just Elite #40, but also the first in NOrwayand second in the Nordic Garrison as I understand it:-)

I just want to see the shoulder strap upgrade, and you are all set!!!

Am I in or what?!

:D

I guess we know where you got your screen name!!!! :lol:

Thanks for the pic update, Status approved. I would say to report to the latrine, but with all the new Elites recently, those are pretty clean.

You are hereby ordered to the garbage smasher in the detention level. Apparently a wookie :Wookiee1: was in there, and the drain needs to be de-haired!!!