Need help building

Hello everyone my name is aiden i live in St. Catharines Canada I’m new to all this and I just got my imperial surplus first order stormtrooper kit I love it but I need help putting it together is there anyone near by that could help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi Aiden, welcome to FISD.  

Glad to read you're on the way of build your armor. :jc_doublethumbup:

Have you contacted your future Garrison or accessed their webpage or their forum yet? 

Also you can start a build thread ,depending on which version  TFA or TLJ  are you going to build,  here too and receive help and tips from our very expert troopers.

Let us know how we can assist you, we are here to help.  :salute:

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forums, there are some great build threads here on the forum to follow, building is not as daunting as it first looks so don't fret just yet.

Reaching out to local troopers is a great way to get help as Mario mentioned, you will find a lot of garrisons hold armor workshops and are very happy to lend a hand.

Good luck with the build

• Like 2

Definitely find out which garrison is in your area and reach out to them. They may have members close by that can lend a hand. You could also look up build threads here on same armor you have and take notes on how they went about there build. Good luck.

Yes, Aiden and I have already been in contact, and Aiden is now part of our Garrison's FB page for future members who are building costumes. FISD is THE resource for builds, but we are hoping a local FOTK will step up for specific assistance.

• Like 2