Rogue One TK CRL update 2020

Sly11

Att all who are currently building the R1 TK

We have finalised the update on the CRL with an extensive re write and the addition of more approved accessories.

Please note that if you are currently working on this build, you have an option on which version of the CRL you follow as we will have a 3 month grace period to cover you. Expires 17th December

Option 1. Continue with the now outdated CRL  (only available to those who started their build before the CRL update) prior to 16th September 2020.

Option 2. Work to the new CRL

All new R1 TK builds from today  17 Sept 2020, must use the new CRL

To be honest there are only a couple of things that have changed from basic, but they will effect approval by your GML so if you are using the old version, I have attached a PDF copy of it below as you may need to supply it along with your submission when applying for basic approval.

The bulk of the changes effect Expert Infantry and Centurion handled locally by our Deployment officers.

The CRL link here on FISD and on legion boards is now officially the latest 2020 version

Old R1 TK CRL

Rogue One Stormtrooper.pdf

• Like 4

• Sly11 pinned this topic

Guys maybe you should have posted in the actual CRL working thread rather than this one.

This CRL wont be modified again until we start work on other CRL's where I will have then all unlocked at the same time.

Guys maybe you should have posted in the actual CRL working thread rather than this one.
This CRL wont be modified again until we start work on other CRL's where I will have then all unlocked at the same time.

Sorry man, I don't have access yet. I couldn't see anything until you changed it.
  • Like 1

All good Dan, I have moved the posts into the actual CRL amendment discussion so they dont get lost or forgotten about.

CRL's are always ongoing in changes so it will get addressed in the near future.

All good Dan, I have moved the posts into the actual CRL amendment discussion so they dont get lost or forgotten about.
CRL's are always ongoing in changes so it will get addressed in the near future.

I'll guess I'll use my grandfathered status for that, but try to keep to the new CRL for everything else
  • Like 2

• Sly11 locked this topic

Due to ongoing debate on these straps, you guys have a last chance opportunity to argue out the width. The CRL is still unlocked so you have a couple of days before it's locked again so make your arguments in the other thread that discusses the CRL amendments.

• Sly11 unpinned this topic