Eib pic's. ..delete in eib thread for space for centurion?

Hi all. To free up some upload space can i delete the images from the eib thread?  Not sure if it works but I think it would give me enough room to go for centurion?  Any advice on this method would be great  ( I know imgur but Ive only got Android at the moment ) thanks in advance. 

We normally ask for those images to stay as some are referenced later, most of us use an online image host then copy the "direct links" to those images into our posts, you can add as many as you like then, here is a thread which may be of help 

3 hours ago, Cleantrooper said:

Hi all. To free up some upload space can i delete the images from the eib thread?  Not sure if it works but I think it would give me enough room to go for centurion?  Any advice on this method would be great  ( I know imgur but Ive only got Android at the moment ) thanks in advance. 

We would rather you not delete any images from your EI thread, Brett.  imgur has unlimited storage space (I have well over 1,200 stored there).

Personally, I use Flickr, which has worked well for my needs. Currently they have a limit of 1,000 images for free accounts, which should be enough for most builds. I agree with the others that it’d be helpful to refrain from deleting images from prior posts, as that history (and helpful references) would then be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk