First TK Helmet build

Hello everyone, I have wanted to build a stormtrooper helmet for years (I've also been a member of this forum for years and never posted) but life always got in the way. Last night I decided to just do it. 

I figured since it's my first go at it I'd just look for a cheap kit off ebay and I actually found a half decent looking one. I have no idea what maker it is and I realize it may be a recast (that did not occur to me when I bought it). 

It's just the vac formed parts so I'll need to source the rest. It looks like an ANH to me but now I think it may be an ESB? I know it's definitely not the best available but I figured before I shell out the cash for an RS props kit I'd use this as a trial run.

I imagine I'll have a lot of questions for you all and if anyone has any advice for a guy new to trooper armour I'll gladly take it

Here are the photos from the ebay listing, I will post more when it gets here in around 10 days from now

Thanks everyone

TK bay 1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Here are some threads you may find helpful 

Also a few really helpful helmet builds:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mad Cow Rebel said:

It's just the vac formed parts so I'll need to source the rest. It looks like an ANH to me but now I think it may be an ESB? I know it's definitely not the best available but I figured before I shell out the cash for an RS props kit I'd use this as a trial run.

Hi Avery, Welcome to FISD.

As you have said, (trial run) this is a good start point to learn the basic for a Helmet build. take your time and revew the info Glenn pointed , you may want to open a build thread , post photos and receive some feedback here.

Good luck.

Cheers  :salute:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mad Cow Rebel said:

Thanks guys, since I'm still not sure if it's an ANH or ESB I didn't want to post a build thread in the wrong section

ANH and ESB helmets are very similar. you may want to check this section  too

:salute: