Does the 501st have an official Discord server?

MV-9114

No it doesn't, most of the legion web department are working on forum upgrades so I doubt you'll see a shift to Discord any time soon. 

• Like 1

Not at the 501st level, which is pretty addicted to FB so far.  Some units are moving that way though - FISD has a staff Discord that we will likely start opening up at some point for special topics.  My garrison is creating one too.   The newer generation of young people avoid FB like the plague and everything is on Discord, or Instagram.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:58 PM, Daetrin said:

Not at the 501st level, which is pretty addicted to FB so far.  Some units are moving that way though - FISD has a staff Discord that we will likely start opening up at some point for special topics.  My garrison is creating one too.   The newer generation of young people avoid FB like the plague and everything is on Discord, or Instagram.

Instagram is technically facebook, too (F-book bought insta). I personally perma-banned anything owned by facebook from my devices with DNS blacklists.